Roaring Aces FSX Flight group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roaring Aces FSX Flight group

A group of Pilots who fly on Flight Simulator X. As a group known as the Roaring Aces or {RA}

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our FSX names...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
koolskater5
Admin
koolskater5

Our FSX names... Empty
PostSubject: Our FSX names...   Our FSX names... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 pm

Yay about our FSX names

should we just keep our acounts
or
get new ones with a {RA} tag in front?

in my opinion i say lets wait see how secsessfull the caln is, then put tags.. but yay just throwing the idea out ther Cool
Back to top Go down
https://roaringaces.forumotion.com
dan893

dan893

Our FSX names... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our FSX names...   Our FSX names... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:04 pm

uhhhm i guess for now we could just keep our normal tags ive recruited 2 more people from my clan so i guess well see how it goes. we where thinking about flying the mooney bravo g1000 i think it is for our 1st practice session and have the leader set his plane on auto pilot and let the wingmen try and get into formation.
Back to top Go down
http://clanionstorm.com/
koolskater5
Admin
koolskater5

Our FSX names... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our FSX names...   Our FSX names... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:54 pm

Ok ill make sure my auto pilot works lOL Razz

Some times it doesnt like cooperating >.>
Back to top Go down
TUG-1284

Our FSX names... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our FSX names...   Our FSX names... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:34 am

Trouble in paradise.....
As I'm the teamleader of the FSX division in clanionstorm, I need to point out that we have to be carefull about naming this a clan. =iS= Counsil heared about this and has now started a discussion on wether or not we are allowed to fly here.... To bad, I'm behind u guys but I'm not going to risk getting kicked out of ionstorm so keep my subscription under "trial" or somthing as it might turn out I can't join after all. The question our counsil asks is why we need to set up a different clan 4 this and not use the one thats there. I thought of this as a possibility of finding new "possible" member for our clan but apparently they don't take it that way. I'll have to wait and see how it turns out. Knight almost got kicked out a while ago for joining a virtual airline. I'm gonna do my best to try and find a solution for me, Dan, and Eagleeyes. I'll keep u posted. Sorry for this trouble.
Back to top Go down
TUG-1284

Our FSX names... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our FSX names...   Our FSX names... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:46 pm

koolskater5 wrote:
We arnt nameing the clan =IS= the clan is

{RA} roaring aces
Razz
Ok, nice that u show some understanding but then count me out. I wasn't aiming on changing the clans name, I was just trying to explane that this could mean trouble for some of us.So hereby I'd like to sign out of ur "clan".
Back to top Go down
koolskater5
Admin
koolskater5

Our FSX names... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our FSX names...   Our FSX names... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:27 pm

wait WHY?!, i dont understand why you would want to leve, because ur already in a clan?

By all means u can stay in ours..
Back to top Go down
eagle eyes

Our FSX names... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our FSX names...   Our FSX names... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:48 pm

thats dumb but id rather leave the roaring aces in place for ion storm i was there longer and plus ive made alot of friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our FSX names... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our FSX names...   Our FSX names... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our FSX names...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roaring Aces FSX Flight group :: Off Topic Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to: